8mm laminated glass panel , shellproof,sound insulation. anti-knock
Product Description safely solid
Description for Toughened Safety Building Glass 5mm to 25mm
Tempered Laminated Glass with Factory Price
1. The laminated glass is 5 times harder than the float glass.
2. The laminated glass can protect the people stay away from the
falling, because the glass won't fall due to the PVB film to link
3. The laminated glass is the safety glass in using in skylight and
|Benefits of Tempered laminated glass|
1. Holds together when shattered. The PVB interlayer keeps the
glass bonded, even when broken, resulting in a characteristic
spider web cracking pattern across the glass.
3.Superior UV blockage
4.Excellent sound damping properties
5.Low visible distortion
Details of tempered laminated glass
|Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,15mm|
|Sizes||914*1220mm, 650*1875mm, etc.|
Min. size: 200 x 200mm, max size: 2400 x 7000mm or customized
|Shapes||flat, round, oval, etc.|
|Colors||clear, ultra clear,bronze, grey, etc.|
|OEM service||Available in shape, size,color, etc.|
|Beveled Details||round edge(also named as C-edge, pencil edge), flat edge|
|Description||10mm clear tempered (toughened) glass for building window is 4-5
times stronger than annealed glass of equal thickness. When
broken,the injury to the human body has been reduced greatly|
|Application||Office door glass , building glass ,window glass , carton glass ,
partition wall glass ,etc|
|Certification||CCC IGCC IGMA|
|Packing||Sea worthy wooden crates with paper between each two glass pieces,
|Delivery||Within 30 days after receiving your deposit of TT or L/C|
Bulletproof glass (also known as ballistic glass, transparent
armor, or bullet-resistant glass) is a type of strong but optically
transparent material that is particularly resistant to being
penetrated when struck. Like any material, however, they are not
completely impenetrable. It is usually made from a combination of
two or more types of glass, one hard and one soft. The softer layer
makes the glass more elastic, so it can flex instead of shatter.
The index of refraction for both of the glasses used in the
bulletproof layers must be almost the same to keep the glass
transparent and allow a clear, undistorted view through the glass.
Bulletproof glass varies in thickness from 3/4 in. to 3.5 in. (19
mm to 90 mm)
|Product Name||Bullet-Proof Glass|
|Delivery||5-15days after the deposite|
4. Curtain Walls
5. Room Decorations
1. Saving space, elegant.
2. Easy to clean.
3. The indoor lighting could be controlled freedomly.
4. Privacy protection.
4. Energy saving and environment protection:good effection of
sunshade,insulation of heat and sound.
5. Fire proof: solve the problem of easy firing of curtains.
6. Pattern and color of the blind could be customized according to
1. Delivery on time.
2. Considerable after-sale services .
3. Can choose different glass for substrate,like
clear,low-iron,silk-printing,sandblasting,tinted glass,it can
as the engineering requirements.
4. Size and thickness can be as requirements in commonly, that is