Sign In | Join Free | My xvsxp.com
xvsxp.com
Changshu Sysen glass products Co. Ltd.
Changshu Sysen glass products Co. Ltd.
Home > Insulated Glass Panels >

Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved

Changshu Sysen glass products Co. Ltd.
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
Changshu Sysen glass products Co. Ltd.
City: Suzhou
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Contact Person:Mr Xiao

Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved

Brand Name : SYSEN
Certification : IGCC IGMA
Place of Origin : CHANGSHU CHINA
MOQ : 1 PIECE
Price : negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 10000 PIECE MONTH
Delivery Time : 25 DAYS
Packaging Details : plywood packing
Spacer : aluminium, plastic, thermo plastic (warm edge)
size : Custom design availble
Cut holes : Available
Edge work : Polished egde,grinded edge,etc
Application : building
Structure : Hollow
Contact Now

REPLACEMENT INSULATED GLASS UNIT

Are you looking for a way to consume less energy in your home or office? Installing a new Replacement Insulated Glass Unit is ideal for cutting costs, while also being better for the environment.

This product consists of two panes of tempered glass separated by a spacer. The space between the two panes of glass is filled with air. These are most often used in residential window applications.

These are custom manufactured dual pane window units meant to be replacements existing windows in your home. You can select glass pane thickness and overall sealed window unit thickness. These can be purchased with or without the white grid between the panes.

We help preserve the looks of your home, while adding the value of theenergy efficient windows

There are several benefits associated with dual pane windows. The most well-known is energy savings as they are the most common type of energy residential insulated windows on the market today. Originally intended to protect homes from extreme weather conditions, other benefits have been convincing people to install them with increasing frequency.

Dual pane windows keep the heat out during the hot months and cold out during the cold months, cutting down energy use. Additionally dual pane windows help with noise reduction and can update the appearance of a house while also increasing resale value.


Bland nameSysen Glass
Item nameInsulated Glass
SizeCustomer Demand
Thickness8mm+9A+8mm
ColorEuro Bronze, Golden Bronze, Dark Bronze, Grey, Pink, French Green, Dark Green, Blue, Ultra Clear, etc.
Minimum order200 square meters
PackageEngineered Wood Cases
Payment term30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery periodWithin 20 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationWindow,door,curtain wall,stair,etc.

2. Applications— acrylic/pmma sheet


Insulating Glass
Curve Insulated Glass consists of two or more than two pieces of glass. The different pieces of glass are isolated through aluminum tubes whose insides are filled with desiccant. The hollow space is inflated with dry air or inert gas and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulphide sealant, or structural adhesive, to form glass with dry space.

Characteristic
Curve Insulated Glass can well insulate heat, insulate sound and lower self-weight of buildings.

Purpose
As modern architecture and curtain wall glass develop, especially higher requirements are put forward for energy conservation, insulating glass has been widely applied in buildings, vehicles, freezers, as well as occasions which can provide quite and comfortable indoor conditions at constant temperature and with constant humidity.

Processing Equipment
The company adopts Austria’s LISEC automatic insulating glass production line. Its imported aluminum spacing frame relies on automatic bending technology for one step molding. The molecular sieve desiccant features pressure type auto-stuffing, automatic film removal, two-component sealing, and dual sealing, to ensure high sealing and low due point and prolong its service life.


Our mission is to help you regardless of the size of your order. If you do have a large order, we also have wholesale prices to better help with your bottom line, all the while providing the units in the same time efficient manner we promise to all our clients.



Product Tags:

low e glass

      

double glazed glass

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Changshu Sysen glass products Co. Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)